I love summer and I love makeup so naturally, I love summer makeup. I’ve found myself doing slight variations of this same look lately and I think it’s a look that works on most people with some shade adjustments. So of course I’m going to share it with you!
* Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel blended down onto neck and chest (use whichever tinted moisturizer you prefer)
* MAC Pro Longwear Concealer for undereye circles, around the nose and blemishes
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 00 Translucent all over, but concentrated mostly on the T-zone
* Benefit Hoola (a matte bronzer) on and under cheekbones, at hairline, and a tiny bit on the chin
* Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo (a perfect bright-but-not-too-bright true pink cream blush that gives some color to the face)
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eye primer)
* Any goldish brown eyeshadow, pressed onto lid and blended slightly into crease
* Dior Diorshow mascara or Makeup Forever Smokey Eyes mascara (new, just got it yesterday–review to follow)
* At night, I add a black shadow or smudged pencil liner (I like Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in Zero for this) to upper lashline. I also add some of the brown shadow on the lower lashline, and MAC Smoulder kohl eye pencil in the waterline
* A semi-shimmery beige or light pink lip gloss. I’ve been using some cheapie NYC ones, but I find the pink too frosty, so I cut it with Vaseline or clear gloss.
* I have some small, silver stars from Michael’s that I apply using lash glue. I put a few at the corner of one eye or at the top of the cheekbone.
Nothing about this look has to be too precise. It’s just an easy summer look that can be adjusted for day or night. It shouldn’t take more than 10-15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time to enjoy other awesome summer things, like soft serve and Mudslides.
Have a beautiful day 🙂