Back in 2016, there was a popular “Things About Me” type of post going around for bloggers. I jumped on that because, hey, your girl basically has a PhD in Introspection.
Now it’s four years later, and it’s time for the sequel. So let’s dooooooooooooooo this!
- I’m quasi-ambidexterous. I write with my left hand, type with my right hand, do makeup with both hands and use whatever hand is closest to the item I want to pick up to do so. This is my superpower.
- I can’t parallel park. I’ve made it this far in life without that skill, so take that, driver’s license tests!
- I’m an HSP. Just read this.
- I’m a speed reader. The bothers the hell out of my father because I can read and answer the Jeopardy clues I know the answer to before he’s halfway through reading the clue, which makes me love it even more.
- I’ve never seen The Notebook. And I never will. Romantic movies are not my thing.
- I have a rare nervous system disorder. Don’t worry–I’m fine! I’ve been working on a blog post about it for a year, so maybe I’ll finally finish it in 2021.
- I don’t cook. Other than scrambled eggs, I don’t cook anything. Domestic goddess I am not.
- I never know what day it is. And this was even in the pre-COVID days! Google Calendar gets me where I need to be.
- I have lip balm with me at all times. Purse, nightstand, kitchen–I’m never far from some pucker hydration.
- I have a horrible singing voice. I was part of an Italian singing and dancing group when I was 14, but even though I learned every song in Italian, they made me lip sync because my voice was so bad.
- My nail beds are the size of a ten year old’s. No nail art for me!
- I’m bad with numbers. If we’re out to eat together, you might want to figure out the tip.
- I love taking silly quizzes. I’m looking at you, Buzzfeed.
- I’m an ambivert. I need equal parts alone time and socialization to be my best self.
- I like washing dishes. Weird, I know. But there’s something that I find relaxing about it, and your girl does enjoy a productive task.
- I have a very detailed plan for what I’d do if I won the lottery, but I rarely play. Go figure.
- I learned how to ride a bike and stopped riding a bike within the same six months. Unusual for a child, but I never said I was normal.
- If the wrong decor colors are next to each other, I get uncomfortable. I used to have an office I couldn’t work in because there were gray curtains too close to glass table that had copper legs.
- I’m not competitive with others. With myself and my past accomplishments, yes, but not with other people.
- Sometimes I write irrelevant blog posts when I’m out of content. Case in point.
And now you can continue your day knowing that if you ever had to take a trivia quiz about me, you’d probably ace it.
Have a beautiful day 🙂